Sunday, June 2, 2013

"Now You See Me" - Movie Review


This is a "magicians" meets "Italian Job/Oceans 11" movie.  Let's see... what can I say about the plot without giving away anything?...  It's about a handful of young magicians who get together and entertain you for the two hours you are watching them, there are a bunch of actions scenes, and funny lines.  I can't say more...  one - so as not to give away anything as you'll enjoy trying to figure out what's going on in this puzzler-action flick and two - I want you to go see it!  Yes, it's a great film.  And a cast of actors - Michael Cain, Morgan Freeman, Woody Harrelson, etc.

Here's the trailer:


I honestly can't wait for it to come out on DVD and know I'll watch it a few more times.  In my book, it ranks better than "The Illusionist" and "The Prestige."  This film is both entertaining and captures a cool magician vibe at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment