Friday, August 16, 2013

Yacht Spotting

When we were in Split, Croatia back in June, we saw a super yacht.  Later when we got back home I was looking through my pictures and noticed that I had the boat's name in the shot.  So I checked online to see what I could learn about the yacht.

Turns out you can learn a lot about super yachts!  First, HERE is an interesting bit about the dimensions and specs.  Unfortunately I couldn't find anything anywhere about who actually owns the boat.  But I did find a cool site that lets you track where such ships are currently and where they have been the last few days, including a nice map.  At the time of this writing, the yacht is traveling around the Greek islands.

Ah, what a life, no?  Anyhow, it really is amazing what all you can find on the internet!...


No comments:

Post a Comment