Monday, February 17, 2014

An Update on Some On-Going Projects


 BackBlaze – It hasn’t slowed down my computer at all.  Hooray!  And I haven’t needed it.  Double hooray!

Solar night light – There just aren’t enough hours of daylight right now.  Plus I'm not liking this cold, so it stays inside on the kitchen table where it gets even less light.  Maybe once a week it accumulates enough juice for an overnight as a night light.  Not effective for frugality unless you ask for it for your birthday...

Self-watering herb garden pot - Mysterious.  The soil seems utterly dried out, the water level doesn't appear to go down, the wick is covered with gross algae and the plant is fine.  (Next time I won't use a wick that is dyed.)  Further update--after I wrote this, the wick broke off.  The container is now a regular herb pot, but at least it has a hole for draining!




No comments:

Post a Comment