Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weekly Round-Up

This week....

.... we harvested and ate purple beans!  (They turn green when you cook them.)


... The Magician tore out spent plants from the veggie garden (peas and lettuce) and then replant the squares with new stuff (kale, carrots, peas, and beans).  I'm thinking we are about a week late on some of those, but we'll see.
... he also started on what I'm calling our "Us Painting," designed with help from our readers:


... I played with papier mache.


.... I played with tissue paper.....
.... and I played with wood.  (I got lots of help from dad with that.)

Too many projects in progress and not enough getting done!  (I'm also going to turn cardboard in stained glass.  It's on the agenda for next week, in theory.)  But next week I should have some more time..... And when projects are done, I'll post tutorials with photo, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment