Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weekly Round-Up

What a great week!

First, an art show in Omaha on Saturday.  The weather was lovely!  I’ll post links to the artists’ websites as soon as I get straightened out which business card goes with which artist…


It's a beard thing...


Then, hanging out with Anne M., always a pleasure.  We sat on her balcony enjoying the breezing, playing Settlers of Catan, and pretty much being as content as three human beings can be in this fallen world.

… especially when there is steak for dinner.


Plus Anne bought one of my tiered trays and we got to use it that evening…

On Sunday I went with Gen D. and the darling Madeline to a church fall festival in Wahoo.  These two pics sum it up nicely:

Maddie in Motion – Seriously, this is the least blurry of all my Madeline photos except for….
Maddie All Tuckered Out
 Next week we start dance lessons....

No comments:

Post a Comment