Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Technology.... and Bllogging

I've been having a wonderfully creative and fun break.

The reason you aren't reading much about it here is that I can't figure out what to do about photos and my new Mac.

On my PC I had cascades of nested file photos for my pictures.  However, iPhoto doesn't work like that.  (I thought Windows was bad for "No, do it MY WAY" but Apple is way worse.  Supposedly the efficiently and all-around coolness will make up for the bossy attitude.)

I blog via my camera.  Looking through my pictures tells what I've posted, what I'd planned to post, etc.  But I'm still spinning my wheels about organizing the Mac way on iPhoto.  My uber-organized friend Anne swears I will like it better.  In the meantime, I'm creating lots that will get posted... just as soon I as get a system in place for dealing with photos....

Here's a sneak peak.....





1 comment:

  1. I'm getting used to using a Mac at my new job. I know it's supposed to be more intuitive, but I'm having a hard time with it. To me it's a lot easier to right click rather than trying to remember if it's command or option or whatever.

    ReplyDelete